Really Healy.......BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Really Healy.......BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!
From: Gospitt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:46:26 EDT
I posted a question to the list, in March. ( Re: powdercoating 5 Spitfire
wheels ) I recieved three prices. ( $ 600 from NAR, $ 300 from Really Healy,
and $ 250 from Fred Thomas. ) I went with the offer from Keith Thomsen at
Really Healy, since he was half the price and local. I dropped the wheels of,
on April 3rd, and was told they would be approximately 10 days to blast and
powdercoat. I was also told by Keith that he would look into having the
center caps coated. In the event that they couldn't be, I was assured that
they would be painted to match the wheels. In the 9 weeks since, it took 6
weeks to recieve the wheels. Pat, the "Doctor Stripper", didn't like the
finished wheels, and sent them back to his coater. They were finally done,
after only 6 weeks !!!  After numerous phone calls and e-mails, most of which
were not returned, I was told ( on May 26 ) the center caps were done (
painted ), and would be sent " next day ". One week later ( June 4 ), I was
told that they were " stuck" in the UPS depot in Saddle River NJ. Keith was
to look into it, and call me, at work, with an explanation and the tracking
number. No call Monday. Wednesday ( today ) I recieve a package dated
6-06-2000 ( Tuesday ). The center caps were UNTOUCHED, just the way I had
left them. I called Keith, to express my displeasure with the shitty "work",
and he was insulted !!!  He was more concerned with the feelings of the
fellow who "buffed" the center caps ( before he hung up on me ), than the
fact that I had waited an inordinate amount of time for shit work !!!!!   I
would avoid, at ANY cost, doing business with Really Healy. Hence the old
addage, again, rings true...."you get what you pay for".