Re: Reflections Of Life

To: <OHFASTONE@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Reflections Of Life
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:02:55 -0700
Very nice.

I see I still have a lot to learn, but certainly relate to what I've
experienced so far in my 40 years.  What we learned at 26 made me smile;
what we learned at 53 made me sad.  I'd already learned that one when I was
34.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!