Re: business ethics = longish

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: business ethics = longish
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:25:40 -0700
I've not had any experience with two of the three you mentioned, but I was
VERY pleased in my dealings with BPNW.  I ordered a roll bar from them,
decided I didn't like it, was able to return it and promptly received a
refund (less shipping, which I was certainly okay with) in just a day or
two.  Great customer service impresses me to no end.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!