Re: GT6/Spit Diff?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6/Spit Diff?
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 05:16:30 -0700 (PDT)
Upon close inspection last night, I determined that
the cause of the grinding noise must've been something
in the brake drum. Pulling the right rear revealed a
bunch of brake drum shavings--not just dust--it looked
like hair!

Anyway, confidence restored, I blatted around the
block (it's a country block-- about 2 mi) and all
seemed well again. Phew!

Thanks to any who offered their spare diffs! I'll keep
you on my list of first to call in the future.

regards,
John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC 81718
(on the road again!)