Re: waving recoginition

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: waving recoginition
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 05:19:17 -0700 (PDT)
Fred,
I previously lived in Miami for 20+ years, and learned
that there's an unwritten protocol to this process.

1) When waving, hold your pistol lightly, but firmly.
A sloppy wave is taken as a sign of weakness, inviting
a pre-emptive fusillade of bullets.
2) OTOH, if gripped too tightly, it is a sign of overt
challenging aggression, inviting a reactive fusillade
of bullets.
3) An effective technique that I used was to place my
middle finger through the trigger guard, whilst
extending my index finger along the case parallel to
the barrel. This leaves your thumb free, so you can
engage in gun-twirling contests. Also, the middle
finger still can be used for inflamatory signalling,
to incite a fusillade of bullets.
4) Unless it is a formal occasion, use the blued gun
instead of the chrome one. Especially in the summer,
since sunlight reflections can be mistaken for muzzle
flashes, resulting an a retaliatory fusillade of
bullets.

I hope that these simple rules have demystified the
waving process protocol somewhat. BTW, since I have
moved, is anyone interested in a Kevlar convertible
top for a Spifire?

Carter Shore
--- Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote:

> Please don't forget, that sometimes waving to
> another car can bring gun
> shoots, looking at another driver the wrong way can
> bring "road rage",
> sometimes you wave and get the "finger" sign in
> return, maybe these have
> someting to due with recoginiton or lack there of.
> "FT"

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com