Re: Trans / od

To: Ken C <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Trans / od
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:45:22 -0700
Ken,
Very late in the production of the 3 rail transmissions, there were a few that
actually were fitted with J type overdrives.  I have a
friend in Washington that has some of the special shafts that are required to
mount the J type on the 3 rail.

So, to answer your question, they are not "exactly" interchangeable, but with
the right combination of parts, anything is possible.

Joe

P.S. Got your envelope today!  Thanks!