Re: Front wheel bearings and suspension

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front wheel bearings and suspension
From: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 20:48:41 -0400
Terry,
The bearing race is removed from the hub with a drift (punch).  Just work
around the circumference so as not to get it "cocked".  Tap the new ones in
the same way -- working around the edge.  Brass punch would be preferred --
if it slips from the edge, you don't want to score the race.

Regards,
Ed Hamilton