Re: Front wheel bearings and suspension

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Subject: Re: Front wheel bearings and suspension
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 22:06:15 +0100
Hi Terry
If you dig around in the grease inside the hub you should find 2 slots
behind each track and then you use a drift (old screwdriver?) to drive the
old ones out, if you inadvertently mark the area where the bearings sit be
sure to dress any lumps away or they will cause premature failure of the
bearing. There was a thread a while back with some very good explanations on
the adjustment of the wheel bearings.

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite