Re: Rear sway bar!!

To: BILL McDEVITT <wmmk1@informatics.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear sway bar!!
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 06:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,
You have a *factory* rear sway bar for a Spitfire?
That, I gotta see. What factory?

(if the chassis mounts were installed such that the
bar was clamped solid, then it would limit rear axle
movement, but then it would no longer be acting as a
sway bar either)

Carter

--- BILL McDEVITT <wmmk1@informatics.net> wrote:

> Sorry Nolan, You lose on that one!! It's installed
> correctly
> and exactly as the factory instructions stated!! If
> you ever
> installed one, you would realize they cannot be
> installed
> wrong!! Send me 50 bucks and your address and you
> may have it. Hope you have a good back, because
> after
> a few hundred miles with this thing you'll be
> hurting!!
> It's great for the Auto Cross. Bill
>
> If you installed a rear sway bar and completely
> eliminated all rear axle
> movement, you installed the sway bar incorrectly.

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com