Re: Rear sway bar!!

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear sway bar!!
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:23:23 -0500
At times after several hundred miles, I feel that there
is no movement at all!! But I do have 7 Auto Cross
trophies!! 5 first place and 2 second place!! At my age
comfort is now more important!!  Bill

Yea, I should have used duct tape.  Any fool knows that's the stuff!  :-)
I have a hard time with the binding units calling them anti-roll bars or
such.  They just lock the suspension up, pretty thoroughly defeating the
whole thing.  If I'm picturing this one of yours correctly, that *really*
would lock up the suspension.  What'd you have, an inch of travel?  Ouch!  I
think I'm glad it wouldn't fit on my square tail.