Re: Z-bars (I think I got one from the vending machine the

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Subject: Re: Z-bars (I think I got one from the vending machine the
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:38:18 -0400
At 03:47 PM 06/13/00 -0700, Joe Curry wrote:

>I like it!  The TP hanging down can help sop up all the oil that leaks
>from the engine, tranny and diff!

Well put, Joe.  But:

>"Terry L. Thompson" wrote:
>
> > And as an added bonus you can hang a roll of TP underneath in case you need
> > to make a "pit-stop" {hung in proper underhand fashion of course!) !

Everyone knows that CIVILIZED toilet paper users allow the sheets to be
removed from the TOP of the roll!     Harummpphh.

<<set your email filters on DESTROY for this one folks>>

The underhand orientation would result in the roll being exhausted in short
order, a tenth mile at most!

<g>

Atwell "trolling for wasted bandwidth" Haines
'79 Spitfire
Succasunna, NJ USA

"Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking
they had no faults at all."