Re: GT6+ seats

To: JeffreyLos@aol.com
Subject: Re: GT6+ seats
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:48:20 -0700 (PDT)
Well thaks for the pictures but I couldn't open it.  I
tried everything.  Try sending it again but save it as
a   .jpeg  For example if it was called "seat"  send
it as seat.jpg  The format you sent it in is something
I have never encountered.  THanks for trying, please
try again.
MArk Holbrook
--- JeffreyLos@aol.com wrote:
> Mark: I will see if I can borrow a digital camera
> and get some pictures to
> you. Since I have spent $350 out -of -pocket  on
> these seats, I would not
> take less than $300 plus shipping. Until I saw your
> post, I wasn't really
> considering selling them, and don't plan on offering
> them for sale if you
> decide to look elsewhere. By the way, the seats on
> ebay have only a day and a
> half to go and no one has bid for them. I know you
> are leery of ebay, but the
> feedback on the seller looks pretty good, and if the
> only thing bad on them
> is the foams, you could invest $200 and have some
> pretty nice original seats.
> Personally, I would call the seller and ask him
> candidly what kind of shape
> they are in. I know that you were going to be gone
> for a couple of days (per
> your last e-mail), so you may get this after the
> auction ends. If no one has
> bid on them, they might take a lower offer. I am
> really surprised that they
> have not received bids since they are really hard to
> find ,and when they are,
> usually are listed in the VTR classifieds for $300
> and up for unknown
> condition. One last note, I forgot to mention in my
> last e-mail that my seats
> do not have slides since I needed them for my
> Spitfire seats that didn't have
> any. You probably already have them for your GT6.
> Not sure when I will be
> able to get the camera, but not to worry, the seats
> aren't going anywhere.
> Jeff

=====
-Mark Holbrook-