Re: Spraying SU's fixed

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Spraying SU's fixed
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:36:02 -0700
Sounds like you could probably go into business for yourself rebuilding
Spitfire SU carbs.  If I had a set, I'd be asking you for your address!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!