parts dealer = funny=

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts dealer = funny=
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:28:57 -0400
3 weeks ago I ordered some parts from a vendor here on the east coast
(used), called the shop back the next day to inform him I had sent a check
in overnight mail, please expedite ASAP, called the next day to verify he
had the check, "Yes, it arrived", waited 2 weeks, no parts, called the
owner, he has to wait 2 weeks for a "Cashier's Check" to clear his bank, he
said banks operate different down south than up north, being a "cashier's
check" takes a few days longer to clear, and I paid 11.95 for "overnight",
some odd banking pratices around.  "FT"