What the hell is going on? epilogue

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: What the hell is going on? epilogue
From: SMatson802@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:55:58 EDT
My crack parts supplier got the replacement diaphram to me overnight and I
had it installed in less than 5 minutes.  You all were right about the low
degree of difficulty.  Now, the really interesting part is that I have
obviously had some perferation in the thing ever since I bought the car last
summer.  It used to go to about 5500 rpm and  no more.  It now goes right up
to the warning track and would probably continue if I were not a prudent old
fart.  At any rate, it eats up the revs and gets up there much quicker as
well.  Thanks again for all of your suggestions.
Steve M