Re: Stromberg intake manifold sizes

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Stromberg intake manifold sizes
From: John Cave <cavej@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:32:02 -0400
I,ve made a manifold for two 150 strombergs i used a stock manifold from a 78
1500. cut of the water jacket bored two holes centered on the paired exit ports
, opened up the manifold ports as much as possible welded in two inlet tubes
with flanges painted it gloss black i cleaned the carbs with a glass bead
blaster  they look  as though they have been anodized they are that shiny. I
was wondering if i had been wasting my time , your comments are most encourging