Re: Camber Compensators at Portland

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Camber Compensators at Portland
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:10:57 -0400
 Joe Curry wrote:
> I will be bringing camber compensators with me to Portland for the VTR
National Convention in early August.  I have kits for the
> following vehicles so if anyone has been contemplating the purchase of a
Kas Kastner designed camber compensator this will be an
> opportunity to save the shipping costs (if you are going to Portland, that
is)

> Spitfires (Short axle. Mk1, Mk2 Mk3 and very early MkIV)
If there is anyone going to Portland AND TRF's Summer Party, I would be
eternally grateful to have someone pick one up for me and bring it to
Armagh! Any takers?
Cheers
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /