Re: TRF!!

To: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>,
Subject: Re: TRF!!
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:15:42 -0400
BILL McDEVITT wrote

> Been there every year since 1988 and have enjoyed
> every year!! Really great people and a very well
> planned and executed party!! To top it off, they have
> the best quality parts I've ever found anywhere!!
>  I live 1200 miles from there!!  Bill

Couldn't agree more. I've been there every year except the first one...and
my only regret is that I didn't go to the first one! We have always made it
part of a family holiday and our kids have grown up meeting their friends
there every year. BTW, that's where I made the contact with Bill McD. and
finally got him on this list. :-)

Cheers
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /