Looking for Bob Rolfes

To: Vintage Triumph Register <vtr@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Looking for Bob Rolfes
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:03:52 -0700
I received an off list reply about Camber compensators today from the
referenced person.

I tried to send him a reply and it bounced back as undeliverable.

Therefore, I don't know how to get in touch with this individual.  I had a
similar thing happen once before and in that case, the
person's Mail Server had some sort of SPAM filter which determined that my
EMAIL address was potentially a SPAM site and wouldn't let
it pass.  If this is the case here, please see if you can disable it so I can
contact you.

Otherwise, call me at:  520-393-0777

Regards (and sorry for the bandwidth)

Joe Curry