distributor

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: distributor
From: "Dick Lee" <dial@gtlakes.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:48:28 -0400
Hi to all on the list. I have run into A slight problem with my tune up and
hope I can get the needed info from someone here.I have A 77 spit with
points distributor.figured it was from a 74 but the points and rotor and cap
were different than those on the car so looked for numbers on dizzy and
found it to be a lucas 45d4. Haynes says they were for 1500 model but not
usa model .were they used on any US models or do I have to get tuneup parts
for non usa car? Any and all help is appreciated.
Dick Lee
77 spit
Grayling,mi.