Re: 175CD2 carb and manifold

To: <JeffreyLos@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 175CD2 carb and manifold
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 23:53:10 -0400
Well the numbers don't match either of the ones listed
for the two port sizes, but my manifold has the short
depression between the runners. It does not run the full
length from carb to flange.
I don't have the number at hand but when I looked at it earlier
today, I know the number in the casting was not the same as either of the
two
previously listed.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com