More on GT6

To: spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on GT6
From: Chris Pappathopoulos <ctpappathopo@students.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 08:40:42 -0500
I went to look at the GT6s I was asking price questions about. I have
run into a problem I was hoping I wouldn't have to face. If the seller
would accept an offer about 25% of what he is asking I think I would
like to purchase them. However, since I am a college student I don't
have anywhere to store them. Does anyone have any ideas how to find
cheap storage and possibly a place to work on them? Also if anyone has a
trailer in WI they'd be willing to lend out please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris Pappathopoulos