Fuel sending unit recalibration

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel sending unit recalibration
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:04:37 -0700
Greetings fellow listers.  I just recently completed a successful
recalibration of my fuel sending unit after recently running out of gas with
1/8th of a tank still on the fuel gauge.

Details at http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/fuelgauge.shtml for anyone that
might be interested in doing something similar.  It should be noted that the
sending unit was sound to begin with and that this was done to compensate
for an inaccurate gauge.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!