Corbeau Seats

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Corbeau Seats
From: AandHVentures@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:45:23 EDT
Listers
I received a set of Corbeau Classic 2 seats from my wife for a birthday gift.
 Does anyone have any experience in installing them in a 71 MK IV?  It
appears that the "universal" bracket that came with them raises them way up
high and with space at a premium, I don't have a lot of room to move them
around.  I'd really like to use them, so if anyone has installed a set either
with the Corbeau bracket, or fabricated one that works, I'd appreciate any
pointers!

tia

Andy H