dash wiring harness from vicky brit

To: Spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: dash wiring harness from vicky brit
From: dave jenkins <me@davejenkins.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:37:06 -0600
Help--

I am restoring a '75 spitfire 1500 and am contemplating rewiring my girl
(haven't named her yet-- suggestions?).  I am thinking of ordering the
'complete wiring harness' from Vickybrit, but it doesn't come with the
dash wiring harness.  Do they have one of those?  I can't see it in the
catalog.  If not, where can I get one?

ALSO-
I am going to go for the 'beige' interior, not the biscuit.  Does the
VickyBrit 'Complete Interior Kit' come in Beige, or just Biscuit and
Black?

Sorry for asking what would be tech support questions of their company,
but I can't seem to get a good answer from them, and I thought maybe
someone has experience.

ONE LAST POINT:
As a web developer and company exec with a firm that develops
e-commerce, (www.mediabang.com) I am appalled at victoriabritish.com
(can only order catalogs).  If I pushed it, I think I can help them
develop an online parts ordering catalog.  Imagine being able to enter
your car(s) on the site, and only see parts for that model . . . Imagine
being able to track orders, the site would remember who you are, what
your cars have had done, etc. . . imaging being notified when specific
special orders for your car(s) come online!

I know that was kind of sales-pitchy of me.  My point is this: if I can
show them enough of a 'groundswell' for this, they might go for it.  I'm
sure we can figure out some way of discounts for all of those who help
out--
just an idea (wish) . . .

Dave