Re: PASSED DEQ

To: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Subject: Re: PASSED DEQ
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Jun 21 2000 21:02:59 GMT-0600
I thought that there were certain areas in Oregon that had the emissions tests
and other areas that didn't. I know someone here from Oregon and he keeps his
car registered there at his parents place-takes it up there to visit-because
where his parents are residents, there's no emissions.

Signed,
Confused in Costa Mesa
(aka Laura G.)