Forwarded message - please read

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Forwarded message - please read
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:17:36 -0700
Listers, just passing this one on, without comment, as a favor to another
lister whose posts' apparently aren't making it on the list:

Hey Jeff,

I'm having trouble sending things to the list and I was hoping you could
forward this to the list for me, or just make a mention of it for everyone
to read.

Just wanted to ask everyone to be mindful of the length of their messages
when they are replying to items in a thread.  I recently recieved a digest
where easily a third of it was previously quoted messages.  Please keep
the previous partial or full message, or maybe two previous replies in
a thread, and trim off the rest.  I know I, and probably a few other
people would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Zach Zaletel
70 Mk III