Re: Electronic Ignition Module Needed - Emergency!

To: "David Stewart" <dstewar1@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition Module Needed - Emergency!
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:24:50 -0500
David,
   Just curious if you were able to solve your mis-running Spit problem,
because (a) I just arrived in upstate NY late Saturday & was thinking of
having a look-see, and (b) I (and presumably most other Spit-Listers) are
normally interested in hearing the final solutions to our various
challenges.

Cheers,  Ree G. in Mexico, NY  -  (sans) 78 Spit  FM 73070U O