RE: [SPIT6CGT6] Lower rear

To: SPIT6CGT6@egroups.com
Subject: RE: [SPIT6CGT6] Lower rear
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
Yes I have the rotoflex rear end and when I got the
car converted to a GT6 Conv. I was told that the leaf
spring had a couple leafs of a GT6 taken out to
compensate for the weight reduction.  THat is my input
on the rear spring.  As for the front springs I am
looking for a way to get lower stiffer springs.  Does
anyone know where (and how much) I can get these.  I
got the part number from the Triumph Comp Prep Manual
and emailed Kastner himself but he said that he has no
idea where one could find these springs as they
stopped being made in 1974.  Thanks
Mark