Re: Turn signal relay

To: "Ron St. John" <st-john@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: Turn signal relay
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 10:11:00 -0700
Hi Ron,

I noticed this behavior in my Spitfire when I first bought it.  One of my
turn signal bulbs was out.  After replacing the bulbs and checking the
connections, everything straightened out and it hasn't happened again.

The strange thing for me, was that my turn signal indicator on the dash
would only work sporadically at first, but with continued use, it works like
clockwork now.  Strange, those Lucas electrics!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!