Re: Taters!!

To: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Subject: Re: Taters!!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, Jun 27 2000 1:33:48 GMT-0600

>...as that's what
>I've been for the last month recovering from an operation.
>My poor Spitfire thinks I've deserted it!! Bill

Sorry to hear it, Bill-hope you feel better soon!

When I'm too ill to drive, I still try to go down to Nigel's car port and give
him a kiss and a pat. Maybe turn the engine over. I don't know how it makes the
old boy feel, but I makes me feel better!

(Now, he's the one who's ill, so he really needs the kiss!)

Get well soon!

Laura G.