Re: Grendel

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grendel
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:46:55 -0400
"Simmons, Reid W" wrote:

> BTW How many people on the list are familiar with the Allard?  No not
> Mallard, that's a duck, the Allard is a car.

Not too many, I'm sure.  If you want to not just see one, but see it

                       r  a  c  i  n  g

then come to the Mt. Washington hillclimb the last weekend in any
June-- that's in northern NH, about 2-2.5 hr from Boston,
depending....
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.  Larceny, n.  A sturdy fiber
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.      of which the human heart is

(PS  no it's not mine!  :-)