Daily Driver (was: Re: Great Info in Today's People)

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Daily Driver (was: Re: Great Info in Today's People)
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:37:06 +0100

I consider a Daily Driver to be car which is used in the same way as a "normal"
car would be.  I consider my car a daily driver, but I don't drive it daily
(because I get the train to work, and I live within easy walking distance of the
station).  I do use it go to the shops, get to friends and social events, visit
parents, etc. i.e. all the things which I'd use any other car for.

Another interesting question - how do you guys define a "Classic Car"?  I
thought about this one a while ago, and I decided that a classic car is a car
which the owner is prepared to spend more money to look after than the car is
actually worth.  My Spit certainly meets that definition!  Any thoughts?

Dean