Re: Rear brake adjustment

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear brake adjustment
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:42:17 -0700

        While I haven't done this on the Spits yet, most rear brakes have you
spin
the adjuster so that it is just clear of the drums and is free turning.
Then reassemble it all, roll the car backwards at a low speed and apply the
brakes.  Do that a couple of times and the brakes are self adjusted- but
that only works if that is the design of the adjuster itself.  Most are.
Some require manual intervention.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |