Re: for sale

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: for sale
From: "Ron Roach" <rroach@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 06:24:50 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: david <engstrom@tstonramp.com>
To: spitfires@autox.team.net <spitfires@autox.team.net
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 9:19 PM
Subject: for sale

>David,
 Sometimes our beloved cars somtimes just don't do things that we want them
too anymore(or ever did).  There's nothing wrong with that, and
that's why there are so many great cars out there!  I certainly understand
the lack of O/D quandary.  I don't have it either, and this keeps me from
taking the spit on long trips for the fear of spinning a bearing, etc.  If I
can't get my spit passed the emissions test next month, mine will very
regrettably up for sale as well.  It's a heck of a decision to make, and
good luck with it... I wish that '65 was closer to have a look at!......
(it's a disease!)

Ron   '78 spit in Vancouver, B.C.