Re: RE: Disposing of gas

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Disposing of gas
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:49:18 -0400
I'll second Bill. I am using mine up in the lawnmower.
This make take some time due to the small amount you use in the mower. I did
try to see where I could dispose of it and you can call the local hazard waste
disposal, but it costs more than the gas costs to buy, to get rid of it plus
the transporation costs and they don't give you back the gas can (another cost).

You may also want to filter it before use as well.

Alan