Re: Rear spring question

To: Dean Dashwood <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Subject: Re: Rear spring question
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:53:36 -0700
Dean,

Typically, leaf springs squeak when the bushings between the leaves wear out
and the leaves are allowed to slide against each other as
the spring bends.  Repair involves replacing these flat tabs and lubricating
the leaves.

Of course, there are many other causes of rear squeaks and you might have
additional ones as well.

Joe

SNIP...