Re: Possibly the funniest automotive page on the web

To: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: Possibly the funniest automotive page on the web
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, Jun 29 2000 11:55:40 GMT-0600
I'm speechless because I'm laughing so hard!

In live in Costa Mesa-sort of a center of Rice-Boy ridiculousness (but second
to Santa Ana!) In fact, my twin boy cousins are bona-fide Rice-Boys!!! To the
'T'. (And my family wonders why I won't let them work on my Spitfire!)

I've got to email this page to them-they'll probably either not realize about
whom it is about-or they will never speak to me again!

Laura G.