Re: compressor recommendations, anyone?

To: "Douglas Frank" <frank@zk3.dec.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: compressor recommendations, anyone?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:43:33 -0700
I just noticed that Costco has a 5 HP, 27 gallon tank compressor for about
$229!!  125 PSI max.  It will be in my garage within a week!

BTW, I'll be selling my practically brand-new 2.5 HP, 4 Gallon Central
Pneumatic portable compressor for $150 if anyone is interested.  Contact me
off-list.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!