Re: compressor recommendations, anyone?

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: compressor recommendations, anyone?
From: "MikeC" <mikech@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:55:07 -0600
If you've got access to 220 volt, get the 60 gallon stand-up model from
Harbor Freight.  Its has about a 8-10 hp motor, a good cfm rate, and costs
about $390.  If you plan on using air tools alot, you'll like it better.  I
borrowed a 20 gallon compressor from a friend to run a die grinder to cut
out a bit of rust and it could not supply the air demand of the grinder, it
kept emptying the tank.
MikeC