Re: OD

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, mschaper@gvpt.umd.edu
Subject: Re: OD
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:48:00 -0400
The core charge on a rebuilt unit is more then $150, I believe.  I see them
sold in untested, unguaranteed condition for this much at swap meets.

Take the angle drive for the speedometer, they're expensive.  Take the speedo
cable as well if you can, it's longer.  You've already noted the driveshaft and
the cross member, so I think that covers it.

For those interested, there's a GT-6 transmission and overdrive on the VTR web
page for $200.  Might be gone by now though.