Re: part # for fram oil filter?

To: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: part # for fram oil filter?
From: "Tom Shirley" <baddogracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 15:20:04 -0400
You can find the numbers of many types of filters (even Fram, if you really
want to use one) on my website. It's located at:
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/spitfaqs.html

After you read the filter comparison, you might consider another brand
besides Fram. There's also info on choosing oil and oil additives.

Tom Shirley - Chattanooga, TN
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/