RE: Softtop wanted

To: "'Michael D. Nugent, Ph.D.'" <nugentmd@gte.net>,
Subject: RE: Softtop wanted
From: "John Weber" <weberjm@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 11:56:05 -0700
Hi Michael,

I have frame, ratty softtop (rips, tears, etc, foggy windows)(you'd
need your own mounting hardware)(this thing is definitely AS IS) from
a  January 1975 1500.
I don't need to make a killing on this.  I am putting a hard-top on
Sputter, and I will never need the softtop and frame.
Find out how much a matching item would be, send me 30% of that and
shipping and we'll be happy on this end.

John
'75 Spitfire
Gresham, OR