Re: compressor recommendations, anyone?

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: compressor recommendations, anyone?
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 20:41:30 -0600
I'd say they do draw very near 25 amps.  I have a 5 HP and when I try to start
it on a winter day in an unheated garage, it blows the 30 amp breaker.  Sitting
in the sun for a while thins the crankcase oil, and away it goes.

Used for a small sandblaster at max pressure, 125psi.  It can't quite keep up
with the blaster, dropping to about 85 psi, so I quit for a while while it
refills.  But, its big enough for me.
Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,