MOT Time!!

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: MOT Time!!
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:29:00 -0500
Laura, If you ever see a car with Kansas plates on it,
you best give it a lot of space!! We do not have any
inspections of any kind and no emission tests!! If you
are not overcome by fumes, a bumper may fall off
and go through your wind shield!! The only state that
I've lived in that doesn't have an inspection. The worst
part of it is that I now drive vehicles that are safe.
Way back then when I had to pass inspections, I had
Vehicles that were marginal for passing!!?? I guess
that's life??  Bill