Re: Confusing GT6 ad on eBay

To: "Michael D. Nugent, Ph.D." <nugentmd@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Confusing GT6 ad on eBay
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:55:37 -0700
My good doctor, I think it's highly enethical and perhaps even false
advertising if the car doesn't look EXACTLY like the one pictured, right
down to the mag wheels.  The seller should be making it crystal clear that
the car pictured only *resembles* his car not that it *is* his car.  It
makes me wonder whether the children pictured on his home page are his own,
as well...  Is the photo of his wife he carries in his wallet actually his
wife?  Or the photo that came with the wallet?  I mean, where do you draw
the line, here?