RE: 1500 Headers

To: A666K@aol.com
Subject: RE: 1500 Headers
From: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:23:12 -0400
I don't think it is any brand in particular.  It is an problems that is in the
material itself:  SS does not like to bend and flex.  Mild steel is much more
likely to absorb the flex and vibration a little four cyl will cause.  I am
uncertain to the cost of Jet-coat.  I know it is not that much, but more than
I was willing to put forth in light of every other piece that I needed at the
time.

jim