Re: Weber DGV's

To: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV's
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, Jul 11 2000 14:09:43 GMT-0600
http://www.webercarburetors.com/,";>http://www.webercarburetors.com/,</a>
(outstanding
>customer service),

Maybe if you're a guy, but trying to get a few small peices from them for my
Weber-they didn't return the email inquiries; they acted like they didn't know
what I was talking about on the phone (when I finally got them on the phone! 3
or 4 tries)-and I had the parts numbers from Dave's catalog. They said they
just didn't know what I was talking about! (I speak very well.) I thanked them
and hung up. Dave then picked up the phone, called them-gave the guy the same
exact information and parts numbers-et voila! He got them!

Never again!

Laura G.