Re: Weber DGV's

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV's
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:05:48 -0700
Laura,

Hard to imagine people like that still exist today, but they must. I can
only relate my experience, and they were very helpful.

Try a deeper voice (VBG).

Ken C
(He stands and waits for the attack he knows will come)

> Maybe if you're a guy, but trying to get a few small peices from them for
my Weber-they didn't return the email inquiries; they acted like they didn't
know what I was talking about on the phone (when I finally got them on the
phone! 3 or 4 tries)-and I had the parts numbers from Dave's catalog. They
said they just didn't know what I was talking about! (I speak very well.) I
thanked them and hung up. Dave then picked up the phone, called them-gave
the guy the same exact information and parts numbers-et voila! He got them!