Re: spit spotting

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spit spotting
From: "Mark Campbell" <spitfire@shelby.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:23:34 -0400
CHiPs is a cornucopia(eh, you spell it right) of Spit sitings.  I watch
about 10 minutes a day before work and I see one about twice a week.  I'm
just waiting for a Spitfire to show up on the Dukes of Hazard, that would be
a find!

Remembered Spitfire siting:  The first Police Academy(the only good one),
I'm almost sure the car that the hard-ass sergeant catapults over, to end up
in a quite compromising position with a horse, is a Spitfire.

Now who needs to get a life?

Mark Campbell
72 Spitfire